Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Amazing 2014


Wow! I can't believe that this is the last day of 2014. 

2014 was such an amazing year for me! In January I started this blog and we had a ton of snow days over the winter! I got to know some amazing authors and discovered some awesome new books,

Then the most amazing experience started when I heard that my Church was going on a mission trip to Romania! I'll never forget the joy I felt when I found out that I was going to be able to go, or the truly life changing and amazing experience I had there! My relationship with God grew so much this year and my dream to go on mission trips took off! I'll never forget the joy on those smiling childrens faces, the friends I made there, or the all encompassing peace and God's love that surrounded me every moment I was there. They taught me so much, and they changed me for the better. I loved every minute of it. It was so amazing and I hope that, someday, I'll get to go back!

Then, I started my senior year!

I've spent some great time with my family!

I went to Tennessee, Florida and of course across the nation to Romania!

I hope 2015 will be awesome too, but that will be tomorrows post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!