Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015 Around The World Challenge

Around the World 2015 Reading Challenge by All About Books
I love traveling the world through books, and I thought that this Around The World Challenge by It's All About Books would be a perfect way to keep track of the places I travel to through books this year. I created a map (can be found towards the bottom of my side bar on the left) on Google Maps where I'll put dots at each destination. 

 I love how this challenge is just for fun and has so many fun mini challenges!
Here is a link to the map! (I'll also use this map for the road trip challenge)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!