Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015 Debut Author Challenge

DAC2015PT

In 2014 I read so many wonderful debuts from amazing authors, and I hope that by doing That Artsy Reader Girls 2015 Debut Author Challenge I can do that again!

The challenge is to read at least 12 debut books from authors.

Here are some that I plan to read, but it's subject to change
1. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
2. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
3. The Story Spinner by Becky Wallace
4. The Second Self by Claire Lovell
5. Keeping Kate by Lauren Winder Farnsworth

I'll keep track of my progress on my Challenges page throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!