Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Christian Fiction
Discovering Sophie Fair Catch Under a Georgia Moon Daring Chloe Fireworks Longing for Home (A Proper ... Seeking Persephone (The Lancaster Family #1) Undercover Engagement

YA
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) The Espressologist Adrenaline Rush Hotwire (Christy #2)

What books do you wish Santa to bring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!