Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Books I Read In 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books I Read In 2014 (overall, by genre)
(Not including any Christmas books I've read, they will get a different post)

Oh, wow! I have read so many truly amazing books this year! There are more, but here are my very top ones (yes, I'm aware that I cheated, but )!

In no particular orders
Christian Fiction
The Daughter of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #2) The Hesitant Heiress (The Everstone Chronicles, #1) Full Steam Ahead  Where Courage Calls (When Calls the Heart)  Ring of Secrets (The Culper Ring, #1)
A Beauty So Rare (Belmont Mansion, #2) A Match of Wits (Ladies of Distinction, #4) Sense and Sensibility: A Latter-day Tale Here to Stay (Where Love Begins, #2) Undeniably Yours (Porter Family #1) Tess in Boots

YA Favorites
Heart Song (Heart Song Trilogy, #1) Season of Wonder (The Remnants #1) Anomaly (Anomaly #1) Star of Deliverance The Princess Spy Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) The Strength of Ballerinas Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . . #2) The One (The Selection, #3) Becoming Beauty Revelation (Future Savior #5)

What were the top books you read in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!