Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015 Prequel and Sequel Challenge

preqseqbutton2015

This challenge hosted by Novel Heartbeat (go there for details and sign ups) and Writer Grrl Reads sounds really fun, and I really like the points system! I really need to work on all the sequels I have to read!
Points System
1 point for each prequel or sequel novella read and reviewed
2 points for each full length sequel read and reviewed
10 points for completing and reviewing a full series (doesn't require novellas)

I'm going for the Amateur 25-50 points
I might make a list of some of the books I hope to read for this (so many options), but for now this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!