Monday, February 3, 2014

My New Button



Wonderous Reviews
If only I could have found something to match the sides of my Blog!
This button started out as an experiment on paint, but I thought it could look better. Then I figured out that I could use Google Drawing and the text could be the same font as the blog title and on the actual picture instead of a plain colored text box. It took all of five minutes to make the actual image, but much much longer to figure out how to get it on my blog, because it didn't want to be the correct size. The name of the blog was supposed to be on the print as Wonderous
                                                        Reviews, but then it wouldn't work, so I hope that looks okay.
If you saw the old button, I apologize, this one is nowhere near perfect, but at least it's a little better.
                                       Please be honest! Should I keep this button or not?

2 comments:

  1. Yup, that was the hardest part for me, too!
    But it's definitely cute :D
    I'm hoping to learn how to make those really professional looking ones and I'll be sure to let you know whenever I figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!