Saturday, February 1, 2014

Reading in January

Read and/or Reviewed this month (click title to see my review)
Anomaly by Krista McGee
Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Gods at War by Kyle Idleman
Trouble in Store by Carol cox
Love in Disguise by Carol Cox
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson
The Season by Sarah Maclean
Whispers from the Shadows by Roseanna M. White
Sweeter than Birdsong by Rosslyn Elliot
Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White
Glamorous Illusions by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Destination Unknown by Amy Clipston
One Realm Beyond by Donita K. Paul


TBR Pile Challenge Progress ~ 1
Anomaly by Krista McGee
You can check my progress on reading challenges on my 2014 Challenges page


Can't wait for Cress by Marissa Meyor (comes out Tuesday!) And Season of Wonder by Lisa Tawn Bergren.

What I have received for review so far
Match Made in Texas (see review tomorrow)
Where Courage Calls (so excited to read!)

What I hope to read in February
Where Courage Calls
Cress
Swipe
Divergent
Insurgent
Allegiant

We'll have to wait and see what else!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!