Monday, February 17, 2014

Thanks and Book Spine Poetry

I want to say a HUGE thank you to my four followers! I started this blog about a month ago (Jan. 14,2014), because I thought it would be fun, and because I love books. I never thought that I would get very many page views let alone any followers. So I was extremely excited when I got my first follower, then got three more! To all of you experienced and popular bloggers that probably doesn't sound like a lot, but to me it really is! THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE AMAZING!

I also want to let you all know how much I love and appreciate everyone's comments! They are amazing, and brighten my day (especially if it hasn't been the best day). Getting a comment lets me know that I did a good job, and makes me feel like I have blogging friends! If you have commented on my blog THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Yesterday, my blog hit 1,000 page views! To everyone that has viewed my blog THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

My blog wouldn't be the same without all of you guys! You are all so AWESOME and AMAZING! 

So today I wanted to do something different, and I've been seeing a lot of book spine poetry lately, and thought that it looked really fun. I'm going to warn you now that it probably won't be very good, but I had a lot of fun doing it (even more than I thought I would) so here it is!

Destination UnknownGlamorous Illusions (Grand Tour, #1)Cinders & Sapphires (At Somerton, #1)Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)Sapphire Blue (The Ruby Red, #2)Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #3)The Diamond Secret (Once Upon a Time Fairytales)


The Selection (The Selection, #1)The Sweetest SpellUnearthly (Unearthly, #1)A Charmed Life (The Charmed Life)Waterfall (River of Time, #1)Cascade (River of Time, #2)Torrent (River of Time, #3)Trouble in StoreWhere Courage Calls: A When Calls the Heart NovelSweeter Than Birdsong (Saddler's Legacy, #2)

Destination Unknown
Glamorous Illusions
Cinders and Saphires
Ruby Red
Sapphire Blue
Emerald Green
Diamond Secret
The Selection
The Sweetest Spell 
Unearthly 
A Charmed Life
Waterfall
Cascade 
Torrent 
Trouble in Store
Where Courage Calls 
Sweeter than Birdsong



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!