Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gallagher Girl books 1-4 by Ally Carter

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2)Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4)
By Amy Carter
1. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You 
2. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
3. Don't Judge a Girly by Her Cover
4. Only the good Spy Young

MiniReview
I am doing a mini review of books 1-4 of the Gallagher Girls series, because they are the ones I have read so far in this series and I read them last Summer. They were amazing, and I feel like I needed to review them first before I eventually finish the series! This is also a mini review, because I don't want to give ANYTHING away!

Five words - MYSTERY, UNDERCOVER, SPY, ACTION, ZACH,! I mean just those five words should make you want to read the Gallagher Girls series!
First of all, I love mysteries and anything spy related. I think it would be so cool to be a spy,  and this series makes being a spy look even more awesome. Not only do they go to the Gallagher Academy an elite spy school, but they have special gadgets, classes, and assignments! Everyone seems to be hiding a secret, from Cammie's mom and aunt to her favorite teacher to the very mysterious Zach and the boys academy. There are secrets everywhere and it's up to Cammie and her friends to uncover everything including the secret and deadly, ancient terrorist society.

I really liked how Cammie and her friends worked together no matter how undercover and under pressure they were. It was like nothing could stop them. Well. Except maybe, just maybe, the people in the organization that are out to KIDNAP them. All of their personalities are unique and they all "specialize" in different things, which makes each of them crucially important when working as a team.

Zach. The banter between Zach and Cammie is funny and very entertaining. Plus, what is better in a mystery book than a mysterious guy with secrets?! There are so many twists and turns in this series, you might see some coming, but don't worry you won't figure out everything!

Who can Cammie trust? Why can't anyone tell her the truth and why and is everyone hiding everything from her?
There is so much more that I would like to say about books 1-4 of this series, but I refuse say anything else for fear of giving something away. This series will not be spoiled, it would just take to much away from the emotions and twists of the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!