Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (hosted by Breaking the Spine)

Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)Cress by Marissa Meyer




Cress


Oh my gosh! Cress by Marissa Meyer finally comes out next Tuesday! I have already read Cinder and Scarlet, and the story is so interesting, unique, and wonderful. I have been waiting and waiting for Cress to come out so I can find out what happens next! I will definitely be buying this book first thing Tuesday morning! Is anyone else excited for Cress?



View all my reviews

5 comments:

  1. Her covers are great! Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! They go with the series so well. I will definitely stop by!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! Great choice! Love this series. My WOW post is here if you want to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this one for my WoW yesterday too!!! I can't wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people are excited for this book, glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!