Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Glamorous Illusions

Glamorous Illusions (Grand Tour, #1)Glamorous Illusions by Lisa Tawn Bergren

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Glamorous IllusionsGlamorous Illusions was an amazing book that contains valuable lessons about family, life, and God. It was so interesting and entertaining that I got lost in it {like I do in all great books}. I loved the tour and the places that it takes the characters as well as the readers. Lisa Tawn Bergren does a fantastic job of creating wonderful, likable, interesting, and relatable characters. Will was such a great man, and is completely perfect for Cora.
I love how throughout the series Cora has a huge impact on her new siblings as well as the people around her. She sets a wonderful example as she grows in her faith and learns who she is.
I think I should stop now, so I don't spoil anything, but this is definitely a must read series!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!