Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke & the Bookish
This weeks topic: Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want to Live In

1. The Selection - The caste system of this society is ridiculously not fair.

2. Mila 2.0 - A world where they want to create lifelike androids, but torture them in cruel ways? No thank you. I actually didn't read all of this book.

3. Anomaly - I am currently reading this book, but it would be horrible to live in a world where you didn't have choices, and couldn't show emotions.

Books I haven't read yet (most of which I probably won't read), but definitely wouldn't want to live in.
4. Divergent
5. Delirium
6. The Hunger Games
7. Legend

These worlds all sound terrible, and definitely not like my paradise. Violence, dictatorships, caste systems, and things like that are NOT my type of life!
What are the top ten worlds that you wouldn't want to live in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!