Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Netgalley ~ My New Reading BFF

I am so excited! I just got approved for my first two Netgalley books!! 

I knew that some people receive free ebooks from Netgalley for review, and so I decided that since within the last few months I have been trying to cut back on how much I spend on books, I would check it out, just to see what kind of books they had.  They had some books that I have really been wanting to read! So I requested a few of them (some of which aren't out yet). 
Then I read the tips for being approved. I saw that it helps if you have at least 1,000 followers on your blog. That's a lot! I have nowhere near that many! 
I already knew that I probably wouldn't be approved for any free copies from Netgalley, but after reading that I was sure. But I knew that it didn't really matter, because I love to read and blog, and it doesn't matter if I get very many free books.
Then today I got approved for two books from Netgalley! 

I would like to say thank you to Netgalley and the Zondervan Z Street Team for sending me free books! 

What I received for review
A Match Made in Texas 
Where Courage Calls 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats! NetGalley is so great. Most of my reading this month has come from there, AND there are some awesome titles. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's great! I will definitely be trying to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! I love using NetGalley for new reads.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!