Monday, January 20, 2014

Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson

EdenbrookeEdenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


(I read this book a couple of months ago, but want to review it now for my new blog, but I will definitely be reading it over and over again later!)

WOW! I totally loved everything about this book! It was truly amazing. Edenbrooke completely drew me in from the beginning, with its details and flowing writing. Marianne was an interesting and very relatable character who just wants to escape her boring world. I must say that she did a fantastic job of doing that!

Edennrooke is one of my favorite settings, and between the descriptions and character interactions I completely got lost in it.

Philip was very sweet, witty, smart, charming, and totally swoon worthy. The conversations between him and Marianne were funny and witty. Every time they were together, I just wanted to smile (and at times say awww).
Edenbrooke
I have never read a book like this, where as soon as I finished it I wanted to read it all over again from the beginning! This is a must read for everyone, because if you don't read this book, you are missing out on the read of your life!
I could go on and on about this book, but I really think you should read it yourself, so I refuse to give any spoilers!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you enjoyed this book so much! I've been curious about it since it was mentioned in the "Jane Austen is my Homegirl" rap on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just watched "Jane Austin is my Homegirl" rap! It was so funny, thanks for mentioning it! I do think that you would enjoy the book to.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!