Monday, January 27, 2014

TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Bookish







This is the first challenge other than the Goodreads 2013 and 2014 Reading Challenges that I have ever entered. So as you can probably guess I'm a little nervous!
I have quite a few books that I have been meaning to read, but haven't got around to yet, so this should be a good challenge to enter. It sounds really fun, and they will be doing giveaways to - even though I have only entered about three in the past I plan on entering a lot more in the future. This challenge is to read books that have been on your to be read list for a while. I have such a long wish list on my Barnes and Nobles nook that it won't even load the list anymore, so I had to start making a list somewhere else!
This challenge starts January 1, 2014 and ends December 31,2014
To see the details check out http://evie-bookish.blogspot.com/2013/10/2014-tbr-pile-reading-challenge-sign-ups.html
I am entering Level First Kiss, which is to read 21-30 books- you are allowed to move up lvels but not down- and I will be posting my progress once a month!

Here is some of what I plan on reading
Anomally
Elite
Divergent
Insurgent
Allegiant
My Name is Rapunzel
Let it Snow
The Distance Between Us
Finding June
Tempest
Fangirl
A Change of Fortune
Nobodys Rrincess
The grass is always greener

Just to name a few! This will most likely be changed and added to. I know there are many more books that are on my wishlist!

Let me know if you are entering this challenge, or just have an outrageous TBR pile!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in too! :) Great list. I've read lots of positive reviews for Fangirl but I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet. Happy reading. Good luck for the challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you too! :) I've read positive reviews for a few of these books including Fangirl as well. I just hope they live up to the expectations they have built up!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!