Sunday, January 26, 2014

To Read

The books I read throughout the week tend to change. Either because I read a book that is in a series and have to read the next one, or I just fell like reading something else.

I received an ARC of Gods at War by Kyle Idleman for review from Zondervan.
Today would be a great day to read it since we can't go to Church because of all this beautiful but cold and icy snow.

I will also definitely be reading
 Anomaly by Krista McGee, because I have been wanting to read it for a while, and I finally got it (it's on sale for $2.99 on Nook!).
And
Swipe by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!