Thursday, December 18, 2014

Full Court Devotion by Cami Checketts

Full Court Devotion: A Christmas in Snow Valley Romance

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Goodreads Summary
Kazlyn is too busy with her schooling and future plans to enjoy life, let alone fall in love with a man who has heartbreak written all over him. Tyrese Hamilton, a college basketball star and major heartthrob, is intrigued when Kazlyn doesn't pursue him or even seem interested. Ty's career is in jeopardy, and he needs a miracle and Kazlyn to save him.

My Review
I truly enjoyed Full Court Devotion! It had me giggling, smiling, and yes - inevitably swooning, from the very beginning! Kazlyn was very realistic and I could definitely relate to her. Ty was so charismatic and sweet, between his teasing and her refusal to tell her name immediately, they learn how much they have in common and there were many great and humorous moments.

These characters were so realistic and so well portrayed that I was sucked in, and couldn't pull away until the very end.

While this book starts out at a University, don't worry they end up in Snow Valley for Christmas. Ty, with his extremely talented skills for basketball takes on Kazlyn's overly protective brothers and things take a turn. They must both hang on to their mutual faith and relationship with God to get through any trials to come. This book was so sweet, contained depth at the same time, and was full of the Christmas spirit and even more fun Snow Valley events! There is an emphasis on faith, love, hope, and hard work in this book that is very well balanced with humor!

Trust me you don't want to miss this addition to the Snow Valley Christmas Collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!