Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: A Love Like Ours

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we share a book that we are waiting for.

A Love Like Ours
Publication Date: May 5, 2015

Goodreads Summary
Scarred from his military days, cowboy Jake Porter is content being alone...until his old friend Lyndie starts tearing down the walls he's built.

Why I'm Waiting
I was so excited to see that Jake's story is coming out soon! I've read the other two books, and the third Porter brother deserves a chance at love too!


What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!