Monday, December 29, 2014

2015 Contemporary YA Challenge

While I tend to read a lot of Historical fiction and Christian technically adult fiction, I do like a good YA contemporary sometimes! So I'm entering this challenge hosted by The Book Belles, in hopes that I'll have fun reading and keeping track of the YA contemporary books I read this year!

I'm going to start out with the Peony level 11-15 books, but maybe I'll move up! There's lots of fun stuff to go with this challenge including an awesome scavenger hunt and monthly prize packs! 

Here's some books I hope to read for this challenge (subject to change)
~ First World Problems by LeighAnne Kopans
~ Right Where I Belong by Krista McGee
~ There You'll Find Me by Jennie B. Jones
~ Katie Parker Production Series by Jennie B. Jones
~ All Fall  Down by Ally Carter
~ The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (and other books by Kasie West)
~ Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan
~ The Avery Shaw Experience by Kelly Oram
~ The Romeo Club by Rebekah L. Purdy
~ books by Shannon Crane Camp
~ Golden by Jessi Kirby
~ The Grass is Always Greener by Jen Calonita
~Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard
~ The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
~ Sealed With A Lie by Kat Carlton
~ Solving For Ex by LeighAnn Kopans
~ Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
~ Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
~ Going Rogue by Robin Benway
~ Let It Snow Christmas Collection

I'll keep track of my progress on my challenges page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!