Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week of Wonder

Week of Wonder is what I call my Weekly Wrap-up. I will link up everything that I did on my blog this week - books I read, books I reviewed, what challenges I've added to, what I'm currently reading, all my other posts, etc. I will also let you know about any upcoming events that are coming up on my blog.

I hope everyone had a very, very merry Christmas! I know I truly enjoyed spending time with my family and celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!

Reviews
Blue Christmas by Lucy McConnell

Other Posts
Tis The Season of Giving to Bookish Buddies
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
Christmas Traditions
Waiting on Wednesday: A Love Like Ours
Twas The Night Before Christmas
Merry Christmas
Blog Plans
2014 End of Year Books Survey
Stacking the Shelves + special edition of Under the Christmas Tree
entry posts to 6 2015 Reading Challenges!

What was your Christmas week like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!