Saturday, December 27, 2014

2015 TBR Pile Challenge

Oh my goodness! You can not imagine my relief that this challenge is going to be repeated in 2015 - thank you Bookish (Go on over to Bookish and check out the rules and enter)! I have so many books in my TBR pile and I  failed miserably last year. So here I am to try it again!

I am going with First Kiss 21-30 books from my TBR pile, but it would be great if I could get more read!

Here are some of the books I hope to read
Books 2 & 3 of the Anomaly series
The Ryn by Serena Chase
Cindy Roland Anderson books
2 of Jen Turano's Books (the 2 I haven't read)
Kasie West books
Circle of Spies by Roseanna M. White
Tamera Alexander books
Janice Thomas books
Any books I have but haven't read yet and the ones on my Library list and TBR Pile on Goodreads that I've been meaning to read for a while but haven't (it would take forever to put all those on here)!


Who else has a crazy TBR pile? Come on, I don't want to be alone with this problem!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!