Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews. It's great for showing off the fantastic reads we added to our shelves in the last week!

I got an extra surprise for Christmas when I won two awesome books on Thursday! Thanks Serena Chase from Edgy Inspirational Romance
A Sugar Creek Christmas (A Sugar Creek Novel) The Ryn (Eyes of E'veria, #1)
A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones
The Ryn by Serena Chase

Bought/Part of a Christmas Gift Card
Discovering Sophie Under a Georgia Moon
Discovering Sophie by Cindy Roland Anderson
Under A Georgia Moon by Cindy Roland Anderson

Now for a special edition - Under the Christmas Tree


While Christmas isn't about presents here's what I got under my Christmas tree

~ While it couldn't exactly fit under the Christmas tree - I got an awesome 2015 Dodge Dart about 3 weeks ago as an early Christmas present! I was so excited and extremely surprised!

~ 6 new shirts, a sweater, a coat, a pair of boots, purse, a little jewelry

~ Gift card totals of $55 for JCPenny's, $30 for Kohl s,and a $50 Vanilla Visa that I will probably mostly spend on books

~ A Royal Tailor cd and headphones

etc.

What books were under your Christmas tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!