Thursday, May 1, 2014

Monthly Recap of April

April was a really busy month for me! I had so much to do, and it's only going to get more busy in May. I'm so disappointed that I only reviewed five books in April. That makes me so sad. I did have more book extras than usual this month though. I promise I'll try to read and review more books next month!

What I Reviewed
A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander
Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
Remnants Season of Wonder by Lisa T. Bergren
A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer

Other Posts
Top Ten Tuesday - Gateway
Waiting on Wednesday - My Faire Lady
A Beauty So Rare - Inspiration for writing video
Stacking the Shelves

A Beauty So Rare Extra - Dress on the Cover
Top Ten Tuesday - Bookish Things I'd Like (that aren't books) 
WoW - Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer
Top Ten Books if You Like When Courage Calls
Waiting on Wednesday Isla and the Happily Ever After

I'm not quite sure which books I want to count for what, so I'm going to wait on that, but I have 3 so far! Not doing to well, but this was a busy month. Hopefully I'll do better next month!

How was your month both reading wise and life wise? Hope you got to read more than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!