Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Armchair BEA Day 3


Expanding Blogging Horizons
If you compare the horizon of you get from your porch to the horizon you can see from the tower of a castle, I am looking at the horizon from my porch. Maybe you would say that I'm just not that adventurous. 

Maybe I'm scared. Maybe I just haven't had that idea that sparks my interest and ignites magical creativeness!

I will say that I enjoy writing, and I would find it so awesome if I could write a book someday (though I'd probably be to scared to try to publish it). For now though, I'm happy right where I am - living, reading, and blogging!

How have you expanded your blogging horizons?

Novellas/Short Stories
Tiny but Mighty! Novellas can be just as amazing and powerful as a "normal" sized novel, it all depends on the story and.... what else?
THE WRITING - right!

For this topic I'm going to put a list of all the Novellas I have read (and loved), I'll provide a link to my review if I've read it since I started blogging, just in case anyone is interested
so without further ado...
Tributary and Bourne - both by Lisa T. Bergren in the River of Time series
 The Movement of Crowns, The Movement of Rings, and The Movement of Kings by Nadine C. Keels - series of novellas
Match Made in Texas - four novellas in one
Take A Picture by Lena Goldfinch
A Hero's Promise, and Fairchild's Lady by Roseanna M. White
Double Crossed by Ally Carter
The Prince by Kiera Cass
Shift by Kathy and Brendan Reichs

These are all amazing books, and they all deserve so much more credit! There are also so many more that I need to read, but haven't gotten a chance to yet!

What's your opinion of novellas? What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!