Saturday, May 3, 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge 2014

I have a ton of ARCs and review copies to read. They just keep stacking up! Sometimes I feel like I'm getting buried under them and no one will hear me scream. Just kidding! But really, I have so many review books to read. 

I'm so excited to get caught up and the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Angela's Anxious Life is here to help me do it through May. My goal is to read at least eight ARC/review books by the May 31. It would be more, but I have two AP tests coming up this month soooo..... I have to study more. Then school will finally be over and I can read.

I will keep my progress on this post, on my Challenges page, and post it at the end of the month in a recap of May. 
Is your ARC pile out of control? What do you need to read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!