Monday, May 5, 2014

Summer Reading Challenge

summer-reading-logo-clear-background

Since I started blogging in January my TBR list has grown longer than it has ever been before! I'm not complaining, really. I love having so many wonderful books to read, but sometimes I feel kind of behind on my reading. So, the Summer Reading Challenge hosted by Katie's Book Blog will be a wonderful challenge for me to participate in with challenges and prizes and everything. 

We can read any books we want to read, whether published one hundred years ago, ten years ago, one year ago, or last month. While summer doesn't officially start for me until next month, we have from May 1, to September 1 to complete this challenge and our goal. This is going to be a busy summer, so I'm setting my goal for 30 books, but it would be nice to read more.

What are some books I plan to read this summer?
There are so many that I don't know where to start! I will be updating my list of books on this post, on my challenges page, and at the end of each month. What do you want to read this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!