Friday, April 11, 2014

MIA Me and Now Spring Break

This has been such a busy week! I spent most of my evenings this week writing and addressing mission trip support letters to some of my family and friends. I had a little time to read, but not as much as I normally do, therefore I didn't have any time to write posts this week. But now it's Spring Break and I get a whole week off, so hopefully I can get ahead and schedule a bunch of posts and read, read, read!

I Need Your Opinion!
I just started blogging in January, and before that I read a lot of really great books. I really want to review them on my blog. My book memory is pretty good, but not perfect. I can remember books that I read years ago. I don't know whether I should go ahead and review the books I read (mainly ones from last year and maybe the year before) or if I should wait until I have time to reread them. What do YOU think? If I do review them before I reread should I put something in the post title like RBB (Read Before Blogging), or RLY (Read Last Year)?
Should I start my own weekly meme, where I review books I read before blogging (if there already is one please let me know)?
Your opinion would be greatly appreciated! Now I'm going to start scheduling some posts. It drives me crazy to be so behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!