Friday, April 4, 2014

Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt Stop #19

I'm excited to say that I finally decided to participate in the Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt this year! I had heard about it for 2-3 years, and thought it sounded so fun, but I never participated in it. This year I decided I would, and it is so fun! I have read posts from authors that I love and authors that are new to me (but not for much longer). I also entered more giveaways yesterday than I have in my entire life!

What is the Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt?
Work your way through 32 Christian fiction authors sites reading posts, gathering clues, finding new books/authors and entering bonus giveaways along the way. Click here for the list of links to the posts.

After finding all of the clues get entered to win (open international) a Kindle Fire HDX plus a $100 gift certificate, two runners-up will receive all 32 authors latest releases!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!