Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Remnants Season of Fire

Season of Fire (The Remnants #2)Season of Fire by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Season of Fire Goodreads Summary
After tackling her first mission and coming to terms with her power of empathy, Andrei and her fellow Remnants discover their first battles were only a taste of what is to come. As the Sons of Sheol continue their assault on the world, planning to keep all hope dead, the Remnant finds itself battling within its ranks.
With everyone pursuing what they feel is the best course of action, trouble mounts—and Andrei finds herself in terrible danger at the hands of Kellach. The Remnants must travel to Italy and find a way to fight as one before it is too late.

Why I'm Waiting
I loved Remnants Season of Wonder, the first book in the Remnants series, as well as all of the other books I have ever read by Lisa T. Bergren. I can't wait to read this book and continue on the wonderful journey and interesting world of the Remnants, and find out what else Lisa has in store for us! August 14, can not come fast enough!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!