Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - The Princess Spy

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we share a book that we are waiting for.

The Princess SpyThe Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
Margaretha has always been a romantic, and hopes her newest suitor, Lord Claybrook, is destined to be her one true love. But then an injured man is brought to Hagenheim Castle, claiming to be an English lord who was attacked by Claybrook and left for dead. And only Margaretha---one of the few who speaks his language---understands the wild story. Margaretha finds herself unable to pass Colin's message along to her father, the duke, and convinces herself 'Lord Colin' is just an addled stranger. Then Colin retrieves an heirloom she lost in a well, and asks her to spy on Claybrook as repayment. Margaretha knows she could never be a spy---not only is she unable to keep anything secret, she's sure Colin is completely wrong about her potential betrothed. Though when Margaretha overhears Claybrook one day, she discovers her romantic notions may have been clouding her judgment about not only Colin but Claybrook as well. It is up to her to save her father and Hagenheim itself from Claybrook's wicked plot.

Why I'm Waiting
Aaaahhhh! That was what I did when I saw this book on Goodreads. I am so excited, and I can't wait to read this book! Melanie Dickerson is an amazing author and I love her books. This one sounds just as good as the others and I must read it as soon as it comes out. I don't think I can wait for November 4, I want to read it right now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!