Friday, October 31, 2014

Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween/Costumes I would totally want to wear

Sorry guys, I'm aware it's not Tuesday! But it is Halloween! Sorry, I was stressed over the ACT last week, then I took the ACT and it exhausted me so I didn't have the post ready (or even started), but I really wanted to do it so I thought "hey, why not post it on Halloween!"

Specific Characters
Waterfall (River of Time, #1) The One (The Selection, #3) Heart Song (Heart Song Trilogy, #1) The Strength of Ballerinas Conception (Future Savior, #1) Where Courage Calls (When Calls the Heart) The Daughter of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #2) Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)
Gabriella Betarrini
America from The Selection series
Alanna from Heart Song
A ballerina
Christina from the Future Savior series
Elizabeth Thatcher from Where Courage Calls (also When Calls the Heart Hallmark series)
Kate from Daughter of Highland Hall
Character from The Lunar Chronicles
A Gallagher Girl (complete with spy gadgets and everything)
Elizabeth Bennet

Love these dresses (these are just the first few I saw on my Goodreads shelf, there are so many more!)
Star of Deliverance The Hesitant Heiress (The Everstone Chronicles, #1) The Captive Maiden Princess of the Midnight Ball (Princess, #1) Fairchild's Lady (The Culper Ring, #1.5)

Happy Halloween everyone!

What characters do you want to dress up as?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!