Monday, April 28, 2014

A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer

This is a book that I read last year, so my review might not be as in depth as they sometimes are.

A Tailor-Made BrideA Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Tailor-Made Bride Goodreads Summary
When Hannah, a dressmaker who values beauty, decides to help Jericho, a liveryman who condemns vanity, catch a beau for his sister, their actions lead to uproarious consequences for the whole town.

My Review
A Tailor Made Bride was a very fun and entertaining read that transported me to another time and place - from the setting and descriptions, to the characters faith in God, to the many laugh out loud moments. I also loved both the main and minor characters.

Hannah was a very strong, determined, and witty heroine. She wouldn't let anyone or anything get her down, no matter what! Watching her dreams come true, working to make everything come out the way she wanted, and helping others along the way. She was so kind and caring.

Jericho was great. He seemed so tough and gruff, but on the inside he was really sweet and caring. While he didn't approve of Hannah's profession, he didn't want to see her get hurt. There was also the underlying wit and humor between them. He didn't want to like her, but what does God want?

If you like a good book that will entertain you through every page, make you laugh and smile, and wish you were the main character - than A Tailor Made Bride is for you!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!