Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week of Wonder


Week of Wonder is what I call my Weekly Wrap-up. I will link up everything that I did on my blog this week - books I read, books I reviewed, what challenges I've added to, what I'm currently reading, all my other posts, etc. I will also let you know about any upcoming events that are coming up on my blog.

Reviewed
A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander

Other Posts
Monthly Recap
Top Ten Tuesday - Gateway
Waiting on Wednesday - My Faire Lady
Bookish Bingo
A Beauty So Rare - Inspiration for writing video
Stacking the Shelves

Coming Up
RBB Posts - Read Before Blogging (Find out what I might start doing occasionally)
Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
A Tailer-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones
Previously Loved Treasures by Bette Lee Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!