Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Isla and the Happily Ever After

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we share a book that we are waiting for.

Isla and the Happily Ever After Goodreads Summary
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

Why I'm Waiting
I still need to read the first two books, because they sound really good! Hopefully I'll get to read them soon, or closer to the date that this one comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!