Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews, where you show what books you got during the week.

What I'm Borrowing
 Heaven is for Real: A Littl... The Fault in Our Stars
Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo (from my grandparents)
The Fault in our Stars by John Green (reading for school)

What I Bought
Season of Wonder (The Remna... At Every Turn She Walks in Beauty Ekaterina (Heirs of Anton, #1) 
Remnants Season of Wonder by Lisa Tawn Bergren (I was so excited to get this book, my TBR pile is put on hold so I can read it!)
At Every Turn by Anne Mateer (free)
She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchel
Ekaterina by Susan K. Downs and Susan May Warren (free)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!