Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week of Wonder

Week of Wonder is what I call my Weekly Wrap-up. I will link up everything that I did on my blog this week - books I read, books I reviewed, what challenges I've added to, what I'm currently reading, all my other posts, etc. I will also let you know about any upcoming events that are coming up on my blog.

I hope everyone had a happy New Year and a bright start to 2015! I hope everyone has a wonderful year ahead of them!

Reviews
A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells
My True Love Gave To Me Anthology

Other Posts
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions of 2015
Waiting on Wednesday: From the Start by Melissa Tagg
Amazing 2014
2015 YA Contemporary Challenge
Happy New Year
2014 Goodreads Challenge and Posts
2015 Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge
December Recap
2015 Challenges I Entered
New Year Giveaway!

Coming Up
My birthday is Tuesday so look out for two more giveaways!
My Blogoversary is Jan. 14, so look out for another giveaway then!
Reviews
More Discussion posts

What was your week like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!