Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Books I'd Love To Read With My Book Club If I Had One


  Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things for the topic of the week.  I really enjoy writing these posts, because I love lists, and this is a great way to look back at books I've read and toward the books I want to read!


Topic: Top Ten Books I'd Love To Read With My Christian Fiction Book Club If I Had One

Already Published
Discovering Sophie Under a Georgia Moon The Governess of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #1) Surprised by Love (The Heart of San Francisco #3) Keeping Kate There You'll Find Me
Discovering Sophie by Cindy Roland Anderson
Under A Georgia Moon by Cindy Roland Anderson
The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky
Surprised by Love by Julie Lessman
First World Problems by LeighAnn Kopans
Keeping Kate by Lauren Winder Farnsworth
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones

To Be Published in 2015
To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation, #2) A Love Like Ours (Porter Family #3) After a Fashion From the Start (Walker Family, #1)
To Win Her Own by Tamera Alexander
A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
After A Fashion by Jen Turano
From the Start by Melissa Tagg

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!