Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews. It's great for showing off the fantastic reads we added to our shelves in the last week!

I'm combining last week and this weeks book into this post!

Received
The Remedy (Eyes of E'veria... The Wishing Season (Chapel ... Letters to My Future Husband Model Undercover: New York
The Remedy by Serena Chase
The Wishing Season by Denise Hunter
Letters To My Future Husband by Lisa McKendrick
Model Undercover: Paris by Carina Axelsson

Don't forget to enter my 3 current giveaways!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!