Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews. It's great for showing off the fantastic reads we added to our shelves in the last week!

Books Received
Shifter's Heart (Heart Song... Dearest (Woodcutter Sisters... Dashing Through the Snow
Shifter's Heart by Desiree Williams
Dearest by Alethea Kontis
Dashing Through Snow by Paige Rion

I'm so excited to read these two books! Desiree Williams Heart Song is an all time favorite, I can't resist a good fairy tale, and Christmas books are all to irresistible!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!