Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015

Though I haven't found 10 debut authors yet, these sound really interesting and I can't wait to get my hands on these and others yet undiscovered!

Keeping Kate The Conspiracy of Us A Wicked Thing The Storyspinner (The Keepe... Love Fortunes and Other Dis...
Keeping Kate by Lauren Winder Farnsworth
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
The Story Spinner by Becky Wallace
Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius

What debuts are you anticipating for 2015? Maybe you can recommend some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!