Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge


I'm excited to enter the Flights of Fantasy Reading Challenge this year, hosted by Alexa Loves Books and Hello, Chelly! I love a good fantasy book with amazing world building and a fantastical synopsis!

Since there are no levels for this challenge (which is great), I'm going to go for no pressure and  set my goal at 8, with the hope of reading more.  

Here are the ones I hope to read
~ Shifters Heart by Desiree Williams
~ The Ryn by Serena Chase
~ The Remedy by Serena Chase
~ The Seahorse Legacy by Serena Chase
~ The Sunken Realm by Serena Chase
~ Hero by Alethea Kontis 
~ Dearest by Alethea Kontis

 Many of these cross over into the Fairy-tale retelling challenge as well, but that's okay! 

I will keep track of my progress on my Challenges page along with the rest of the challenges I'm entering!

What challenges are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!