Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read YA Christian Fiction


Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read YA Christian Fiction
(I've linked my reviews to each book. Some I read before I started blogging and still need to review.)
Waterfall (River of Time, #1)Season of Wonder (The Remnants #1)Anomaly (Anomaly #1)First DateStarring Me
Heart Song (Heart Song Trilogy, #1)A Charmed LifeThe Captive MaidenA Simple SongDestination Unknown



The River of Time series, The Remnants series, the Grand Tour series by Lisa T. Bergren - This is an all time favorite author of mine, and I highly recommend each of these series to everyone! They are amazing! From 14th century Italy, to early 20th century Montana and Europe, all the way to the future!

Anomally series, First Date, and Starring Me by Krista McGee, and Right Where I Belong (which I need to read) - These books combine faith, witty banter, and interesting story lines with so much more!

Melanie Dickerson's books (I need to review them) - If you like fairy-tale retellings, wonderfully sweet romances, witty banter, and/or times in other centuries, these books are definitely for you!

Heart Song by Desiree Williams - This captivating read is all about true love, an amazing "new" world, and so much more amazeingness that you'll have to read to find out about!

A Charmed Life by Jenny B. Jones - Three books in one. Mystery, witty banter, a not so spoiled anymore girl with a passion for writing, and a (possibly) arrogant boy? Who wouldn't want to read!

A Simple Song by Melody Carlson (and her other books) - An Amish girl who is curious about the world around her with a passion for singing. What will happen when she steps outside of her world into the world of the English?

Destination Unknown - Lots of witty banter and very relate-able.

Any recommendations for books in this genre? Need any other book recommendations? What would you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!