Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read

Allegiant (Divergent, #3) The Hunger Games (The Hunge...Catching Fire (The Hunger G...Mockingjay (The Hunger Game... Throne of Glass (Throne of ...
Legend (Legend, #1)Prodigy (Legend, #2)Champion (Legend, #3) Matched (Matched, #1)Crossed (Matched, #2)Reached (Matched, #3)

These are books that I'm not sure if I want to read, yes I know I know! I've either heard not so good things about them (Allegiant, which I know I'll read someday), their books that friends have liked and said I should read but I'm just not sure if they are my kind of book (Hunger Games series, Legend series, Matched sereis), or they sound interesting but I'm just not convinced that they are a book for me.

What are you not sure about? Want to try to convince me to read something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!