Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

The Reluctant Bachelorette
Jessa - Jessa was the main characters best friend. She really needs her own book where she flies free, and of course begins a relationship with Jake! I was disappointed when I looked at all of the authors books and there wasn't one about Jessa (of course I still want to read the others, but still)!

Tigers Curse

Glittering Promises (Grand Tour, #3)
It would be interesting to see Cora's siblings each get their own story, I think we could see even more growth in them (and I'd read anything written by this author)!

Princess of the Silver Woods (Princess, #3)
Come on - I mean, each princess needs their own story!

The Selection (The Selection, #1)
It would be interesting to see what happened to some of the other characters after The Selection.

The Season
Alex's story was fantastic, now her two friends should each get their own stories.

The Daughter of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #2)
Penny could have her own book, I'm curious to know how her relationship with a certain someone goes!

The Princess Spy
All of Margaretha's younger brothers and sisters need a book too!

Conception (Future Savior, #1)
So many possible characters could have their own book!

A Beauty So Rare (Belmont Mansion, #2)
There were one or two characters whom I would love to read more about!

Waterfall (River of Time, #1)
This series just needs a bunch of books - spinoffs, different perspectives!
What characters are you wondering about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!