Friday, November 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by  Tynga's Reviews. It's great for showing off the fantastic reads we added to our shelves in the last week!

I finally got to buy the amazing sounding Christmassy books that I've been waiting so impatiently for!

Books I Received
My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells Collection Christmas in Snow Valley
My True Love Gave To Me
Silver Bells Collection
Christmas in Snow Valley
(they are all by multiple authors, check out the Goodreads or store pages!)

what did you add to you shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!