Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Favorite Classic Books

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Favorite Classic Books
I have read some classics, but not a whole lot so here are my favorites.

The Bible is a true classic, and the most important book ever, in the entire world! It has been an important part of my life and that of many others for centuries.

Anne of Green Gables (Anne ... Little Women (Little Women,... Nancy Drew: #1-64 [Complete... The Complete Novels

Anne of Green Gables series by Anne M. Montgomery
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Nancy Drew Series by Carolyn Keen
Jane Austen (All of them)

What classics have you read and loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!