Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we pick the top ten things that we choose for the topic of the week.
Topic: Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

I'm keeping it short and sweet this week!
Carolyn Keene
L.M. Montgomery
Lisa Tawn Bergren
Melanie Dickerson
Krista McGee
Jennifer Hartz
Jenny B. Jones
Roseanna M. White
 Ally Carter
Melody Carlson
                                     
                                         What authors do you have a multitude of books from?                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!