Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren

Deluge (River of Time, #5)Deluge by Lisa Tawn Bergren


Deluge Goodreads Summary
The fifth and final installment in my River of Time Series, following Waterfall, Cascade, Torrent, Bourne & Tributary. Find out what has happened to our beloved characters, making their way in medieval Italy, as they encounter the plague, continue to battle with Firenze, and weather medieval life…forever.

Why I'm Waiting
I love this series! It is an all time favorite of mine! I literally cried a few tears when I first read that Deluge would be the last book in The River of Time series:( It will be hard to say goodbye, but I can always go back and reread, which I'll also have to do before I read Deluge. I can't wait until it comes out, I hope it is as good as all of the others!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!