Monday, June 30, 2014

Spring Bookish Bingo Finished




I love books! I love challenges! I love games! What better way to combine all of these things than Bookish Bingo hosted by Great Imaginations? This is a great new three month challenge and every three months there will be a new card. Make sure you sign up by April 9th so you don't miss out, and remember that one book can only count for one square.

Rules:
  • Sign-ups close on April 9th.
  • All reading and reviewing must fall between April 1st and June 30th.
  • One square per book.  For instance, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is both the first in a series, and a YA book, but it can only count for one square.
  • Extra entries can be earned with multiple bingos or by filling out the whole card!
Head on over to Great Imaginations if you want to participate!

Right here is where I will be keeping my progress, and I will do a monthly update of this challenge as well as any others. I will make a list of all the ones that I complete.
Remnants Season of Wonder by Lisa Tawn Bergren - Strong parent child relationships
A Beauty So Rare by Tamara Alexander - About plants or wilderness (while not completely about plants, they were an important part of the novel)
Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg - Set in High School
Movement of Kings by Nadine C. Keels - Written by a woman
Take A Picture by Lena Goldfinch - New to you author
The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt - A YA book
Wish You were Italian by Kristin Rae - Featuring travel
The Fault in our Stars by John Green - Has been made into a movie
When I'm With You by Cecilia Gray - A romance
Heart Song - Featuring Recovery
Conception (Future Savior #1) by Jennifer Hartz - Set during wartime
Unleashed (Heroes of the Horde #1) by Jennifer Hartz - 1st in a series
Resurrection by Jennifer Hartz - Starts with R
Full Steam Ahead - Green Cover
Meant to Be Mine by Beck Wade - Spring Release

I had a lot of fun with Bookish Bingo, and made one Bingo and filled 17/25 of the squares within the last three months! Click on the title of the book to see the review, and please let me know if I forgot to include anything, or got them mixed up.

Did you participate in Bookish Bingo or have you read any books that qualify on the board?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I will reply to all comments that make a reply form in my mind, so if you have a question, comment, or something to say, feel free to do so!